Welcome to Readings with Nancy

FIND NANCY'S NEW SITE HERE: http://nancypricelifecoach.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Harvest Moon

Are you ready for the harvest moon? There is going to be crazy wonderful energy for the next two weeks. I would love to here all of your stories. I personally have never had a boring harvest moon... ever. These were the times when I fell in love, got married, became pregnant, and I continue, to this day, to have vivid recollections of the days during the harvest moon and the fall equinox. So many of my readings have had to do with love this past week. It is definitely a time when love consumes the emotional landscape. For those of you who are blessed with creative genius, your ideas, your writing, your painting, etc become almost manic. You are being influenced by simple astronomy... the way the planet is tilted to the sun. Don't worry this won't last but while it's here go crazy and have fun. This is a magical time.