Welcome to Readings with Nancy

FIND NANCY'S NEW SITE HERE: http://nancypricelifecoach.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Message March 12

I enjoyed the most wonderful day in NYC with Brian Weiss,M.D. and author of many books (my favorite"MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS")
I came away with so much information and experience with my own Past Life Regression, but listening to him lecture was equally powerful.

 I thought that I would share this with you from Saturday's experience with Brian Weiss.  Robert Thurman, a Buddhist Scholar connected with Columbia University said "I am daily making myself what I am."  The powerful message that I got from that, was that we need to spend time forgiving ourselves, and then actually "rebooting" ourselves.   Every single day that we are here, we are new...inside of the new day.  Every day that we are here, we are stirring the evolutionary stew.  We need to look at ourselves and see that we are very different today than we were even 10 years ago, ten months ago, 10 days ago.  We can literally become exactly what we would like to become by making small, positive changes, and doing what we love doing, and doing a lot of it.